Monday, June 25, 2012

Bzz Review: Mozaik -- The NEW Plasticware

As a Bzz Agent, I've been given the opportunity to review different products, and these opinions are all my own.
I was sent a service of 8 box, which is a 40 piece set of Mozaik Plasticware. This service for 8 costs about $10 in the store, and is well worth the price. I was also sent a small box of serving forks, which didn't make it to the party itself. The teenage girls saw them and promptly confiscated them. I should have gotten a photo of the girls eating with them.

From their website: Sabert® is proud to introduce a fashionable new line of heavyweight plastic partyware. Available in Classic and Contemporary styles, Mozaïk® may look like the real thing, but it’s durable, affordable plasticware that you can wash and reuse, or simply dispose. Either way, it’s a great way to serve with a little more style.
Oh wow, this product is wonderful!!! The plates are very sturdy and easy to rewash and reuse, which we did. This is the first time I didn't break a fork while using plastic cutlery. Now I asked the guys to let me take a few photos of them using the Mozaik, and they promptly had to play with their food.
The photos were taken at JB's after graduation party last weekend. I'll refrain from putting up all the graduation photos I took that day.
http://media-files.gather.com/images/d21/d395/d747/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg
http://media-files.gather.com/images/d22/d395/d747/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg
Yes, JB is making a car out of his food. That's what I get for asking to take photos.
http://media-files.gather.com/images/d23/d395/d747/d224/d96/f3/full.jpg
Oh, I think this one is my husband's plate....see what I put up with?
I give the Mozaik 5 stars. It's the nicest and sturdiest disposable plates and cutlery I've ever used. Ed and Mary both commented that the plates looked like the real thing, and until Ed actually picked up a fork, he thought it was metal. You can really pile a lot of food on the big size plates without any issues...no bending, breaking, or soaking though.
Since the package said the pieces were reusable, we decided to wash the plates. That worked very well, and now they can be used again. The designs didn't wear off and the plates look as good as new.
I'll definitely be finding some of the Mozaik 8 Piece Sets for my next outdoor party and I may even take them camping since they are disposable.
Check out the website for all the other products in the Mozaik line. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.


No comments:

Post a Comment