Friday, March 1, 2013

Review: Pure Liquid NuNaturals Stevia Products

As part of a special group at Women's Christian Affiliate (CWA), I was given the opportunity to try new NuNaturals Stevia. These products use REAL Lemon/Orange/Peppermint ingredients and are gluten free. This was interesting, as the first box that arrived smelled wonderful, as the orange stevia bottle was broken. Oh, the smell though was just heavenly though. I contacted Ron Redding, the VP President of Sales and Marketing about the broken bottle. He was great about it and not only sent me another bottle of the Orange NuStevia, but 2 bottles of the NEW Chocolate NuStevia.

I hesitated trying the NuNaturals Stevia, as I don't do very well with artificial sweeteners. I can't have aspertame, as it gives me migraines. A lot of the sweeteners also have a nasty aftertaste ( it seems I'm one of very few people can actually taste it).

I was sent:






I'm very glad I was part of this campaign, even though it didn't quite go as planned. First, ALL of the bottles smell so good...I could just sit and sniff them. Angela and I first tried the NuNaturals Lemon in a bottle of water. Angela loved it. I did not, as it had an unpleasant aftertaste (which was what I was afraid of) and I did itch a little later (but that could be something else). The big problem came a little later when we tried the vanilla. Angela still loved it, but I ended up in hives. Oops. I'm definitately allergic to the vanilla. That got me thinking and maybe the lemon bothered me...so I didn't try the orange (just smelled it). Angela liked the orange the best....she puts it bottled water.


The Pure Liquid Peppermint NuNaturals Stevia is my favorite (and the kids are NOT allowed to touch it). It may sound strange, but I put it in my Coke. I like peppermint Coke, a lot! It doesn't take much either, about 5 drops. I also don't get an aftertaste when it's in my Coke.

I also decided to try the Peppermint NuNaturals Stevia in some gluten free chocolate cupcakes I made. Oh my! It was sooo good. I even took a photo, but I lost it when my computer crashed. It's like someone just didn't want me posting. I guess I'll have to make more cupcakes, as they were delicious...even the kids liked them.

Something else I did with the Peppermint NuNaturals Stevia is put some in my gluten free chocolate cupcakes. Oh my! They were sooo good. I even took a photo, but I lost it when my computer crashed. It's like someone just didn't want me posting. I guess I'll have to make more cupcakes, as they were delicious...even the kids liked them.

I also really like the Pure Liquid Chocolate NuNaturals Stevia. Yes, I've put it my Coke. It's good, but I still like pepperment Coke better. The Chocolate NuNaturals Stevia smells just like chocolate. The only other thing I've used the Chocolate NuNaturals Stevia for is brownies. Since I now have to be gluten free, I make desserts from scratch. I cut the amount of white sugar by 1/4 cup and used 2 squirts of the Chocolate NuNaturals Stevia instead. I couldn't tell the difference and neither could the kids.

NuNaturals has a website where you can check out all their different products and put in an order. There is even a page where you can obtain the address to request a free sample with a SASE. Or, if you need recipes to help you cook with NuNatural products.

CWA Review Crew
The opinions are all my own. The free products I was given as a member of the CWA.


No comments:

Post a Comment