Monday, July 16, 2012

The Christian Olympics -- Fun and FREE!

Image

I'd like to tell you all about the week-long Christian Olympics beta testing group I just finished. It's by the Christian organization “Love, Life, Wellness“ which is owned by Certified Wellness Coach, Elizabeth Avelar. It plays through a free site called Mindbloom.

What is the Christian Olympics, you ask?  Well, the Christian Olympics is a free, two-week long on-line Special Event taking place July 26- Aug 8Th. Each day, you’re given different tasks to complete that will help you grown physically, spiritually, and/or emotionally, You are encouraged to make improvements are in 3 main areas: NUTRITION, RELATIONSHIPS and FAITH, and Coach Liz is there every step of the way. She is encouraging and also answers any questions you may have.

Now, remember this is completely FREE (No, they are NOT selling anything). The Christian Olympics Game will explain itself, as you join and follow the given directions. It is a highly interactive! Just like in the regular Olympics,  you can earn the bronze, silver, or gold by completing the various levels. I found it to be a lot of fun, though I did have to go out of my comfort zone a few times. I also made some friends that I will stay in touch with via Facebook.

You can also win prizes during this special event! I've been told there will be other surprises throughout the 2 weeks...including the 'opening ceremonies.'

If you need more details, just click here and Coach Liz will tell you all about it herself!

No comments:

Post a Comment