Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Review: Welch's Healthy 100% Juices

As a Bzz Agent, I've been given the opportunity to try different products and spread the word about them. My current campaign is Welch's Healthy Start 100% juice. Welch's is headquartered in Concord, MA and is a cooperative of 1,150 family-farmers from across both America and Ontario, Canada that grow concord and niagara grapes. If you are a fan of grape, then you definately know the name Welch's.
Welch's Healthy Start 100% juice has three delicious new flavors, found in the refrigerated section of your grocery store or WalMart store. There is tradional Grape, Blueberry Pomegranate Concord Grape, and White Grape Orange Mango.
  • Two servings (1 cup) of fruit in every 8oz glass.
  • 100% juice – no added sugar.
  • 260% daily value of the antioxidant vitamin C – 2x the vitamin C of the leading OJ.*
  • 2x the antioxidant power of the leading OJ.**
  • Good source of calcium.
 I am a big fan of grape juice, so our house usually has a variety of Welch's products. Welch's has some of the very best grape juice on the market.  I am very anxious to try the White Grape Orange Mango juice, but it's been sold out at our WalMart the last few weeks. I was told it would be back in very soon, (and I'm hoping tomorrow).
Welch's has a variety of coupons available for their products, including the new Healthy Start 100% juices. Just go to: http://www.welchs.com/promotions and print yours out.

I was not compensated for my review, and the opinions expressed are solely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment