Friday, November 12, 2010

TGIF: Misc News

Well, it's one week until Thanksgiving break here. That means a long drive up to Michigan for a few days of family, friends, and food. Hopefully, Pher will be able to take that weekend off and come down to mom and dad's house. Both of my new neices are going to be baptized on Sunday morning. I can't wait to see them, as Baby Esther I've never actually seen yet. Baby Samantha was only 2 weeks old when I was down in Florida, so I'm sure she's grown and changed a lot the last 6 weeks. Hard to believe my parents now have 9 grandkids ranging in age from 17 to 4 weeks.

Gather is having one of their holiday contests, where they want us to submit holiday photos of your family. Congrats to Bridget for being the first winner...it's a great shot of the kids. I told Angela about the contest, so she decided we needed some new holiday photos of Maggie. Then she stuck the snowflake headband on Mike....though Mike isn't nearly as cooperative as Maggie.

I hope everyone had a wonderful  Friday.
I will try to post some links to blogs that are hosting some great giveaways.

No comments:

Post a Comment