Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I Received a Kraft Good Eating Good Living Gift Basket.....

I have been reading the reviews of Kraft products the last few days, and I've been getting jealous. I knew I was suppose to be reviewing the Kraft products, but my Kraft Good Eating Good Living Gift Basket hadn't arrived yet. I was just about to contact Stefanie when the mail came yesterday. Yeah!!! I got a box. I like boxes. It was the Kraft Good Eating Good Living Basket.

Wow, it looked nice all wrapped up like that.

Inside was the basket, recipe cards, a water bottle, an Amex GC and coupons. I grabbed the coupons and rushed right out the door (had to pick up Angela). While Angela was at dance, I went over to WalMart to start getting picking up the Kraft items I needed. Tomorrow I'm making dip!!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your win Jax! Free groceries are always great...

    ReplyDelete