Monday, October 14, 2013

The German Students are Here!!!

It's been a busy week, as the 18 German students and 2 teachers flew in to Atlanta just over a week ago. We've been taking them around Georgia and letting them see the sights. The first place we took Stella and Karina was to Waffle House for lunch.
 
Then it was over to play paintball with a group of the students. I think the 11 of them had a great time. I know it was a lot of fun for me to watch, though I would have loved to have played also.
Stella and Angela

The whole Crew
 

 

I've been trying to post photos on facebook for the kids, but it's slow going with my computer. I'll try to get more photos and activities up here also. I want everyone to see what we are doing. Boy, I didn't realize just how short my daughter was until I looked at the group shot.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment