Thursday, October 24, 2013

Review: LUSTER NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste

Through BzzAgent, I was given a chance to try LUSTER NOW! Instant Whitening Toothpaste. I was also given samples to pass out to friends and family. Everyone I talked to said the same thing about their first reaction to the toothpaste.....it's BLUE!

According to the LUSTER NOW! description: Luster NOW! is infused with Bluverite®, a unique formula that makes teeth appear instantly whiter with just one brushing, with results that last for hours. Luster NOW! is enamel safe, ideal for daily use, and provides intense stain removal with regular use. For an instantly brighter smile for every day or a night on the town, use Luster NOW!. Luster NOW! is conveniently packaged in three portable tubes, so you can keep one by the sink, in your purse or at your desk to ensure you have a bright, white smile wherever you go. It's perfect before a night out on the town, a first date or a party. In a time where everyone is used to instant gratification, Luster NOW! provides the fast fix for a white smile that lasts for hours. Directions for use: Brush teeth thoroughly with Luster NOW! following meals or twice daily. If excessive blue appears on teeth or gums, simply swish with water to reveal your whiter smile.

Honestly, I really couldn't see that much of a difference in my teeth, even after a week or so. I asked my kids, and they couldn't really see a difference either. They *may* be a shade whiter but it's not THAT much whiter.

The toothpaste itself tastes like a mint toothpaste and foams up very well. It feels like there may be some peroxide in it. The only thing that really throws me is the LUSTER NOW! toothpaste is very, very BLUE. I have a hard time with that...nothing should be that blue. I have to say that my teeth do feel very clean after I brush with the LUSTER NOW!

The cost of the LUSTER NOW! is what concerns me. I don't know if  I would spend the $14 for the toothpaste. That's the cost I found on Amazon for the 3  1.5 oz tubes. The 4 oz tube I saw for as cheap as $8, which is still more than I usually pay for toothpaste.


No comments:

Post a Comment