Tuesday, February 19, 2013

What Are We Celebrating Today ----

It's going to be a long few weeks. I really NEED to go back to work (which starts March 3rd), because we do need the money. Christopher calls tomorrow for more info on his eye surgery, but we don't have the labs back yet. I hate this up in the air....oh, and they want all the money up front. We don't have it. We don't have anything until I get the taxes finished (and I haven't started) and get our refund. I'm rredicting surgery will get postponed, again.

So....what are we celebrating today....and it's a very light day.

1). National Chocolate Mint Day: Chocolate Mint Day celebrates anything and everything that is chocolate mint flavored, and that includes mint ice cream, mint cookies, mint candies, and chocolate mint desserts. Today is the day to get out your Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies and eat some. Yum!!! I know I will be celebrating this holiday...



It's also the anniversary of the landing on Iwo Jima back in 1945. Please remember all those brave men and women that fought for us in WWII. We don't have many of them left.

No comments:

Post a Comment