Thursday, September 15, 2011

Pirate Dinner Advernture pt 2...(photos)

I know it's taken me a while to finish this up. Things have been very nuts at my house lately...but that's another story for another time.
Every ship has to have some sort decoration in front....usually a naked lady and not a pirate though.

Well, after the actual dinner and pirate show, we were released back to the outer area for the after show festivities. This is when the pirates all come out to have their picture taken and a big dance party ensues. Now Angela noticed right away that the yellow pirate wasn't around, as he was the young and cute one. Bummer for her.
The pirates were a lot of fun to photograph and talk to.
These two cracked me right up.
Now Angela refused to pose for a photo with the pirates, though she was right next to me when I took the photos. Angela did talk to some of them. The two above were amazed how she could go up on her toes and hold it (a dance move she was practising for competition the next day), and they were asking her all kinds of dance questions. Of coarse she was showing them all kinds of dance tricks....
Well, the green pirate was listening in a bit....I didn't realize that right away.

I asked them to pose and not just stand there....lol Well, after this shot, the green pirate went over and picked up Angela. Boy was she suprised!!! It was so funny.

Once I got a couple of shots, the green pirate just passed her down the row to the other pirates.

The orange pirate tried dropping her.....she ended up holding him for dear life. It was difficult for me to take photos, as I was laughing so hard. Angela was SOOO embarassed, since all these people were staring at us.

We didn't stay around for the whole dance party, as we had to get up fairly early for the start of the dance competition.

The ship was all lighted up when we left....as were the palm trees.

Overall, this was a lot of fun to try once. I would love to go to some of the other dinner theaters... maybe the murder mystery one...or the Al Capone dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment