Saturday, May 7, 2011

I Can't Believe it....I WON a Trip....

I can't believe it....I enter contest and sweepstakes all the time, but I don't really expect to win anything. I got this email the other day....and yes, I've already contacted them. I actually had to have the forms resent. Now I have to figure out how to get them all notorized, so I can fax them back in the next few days. I'll have to pay taxes on the trip, but I figure it is once in a lifetime.....and now I need to get a passport.

Hi Janet,
You recently entered the “Born to Be Wild” Sweepstakes on Fandango. Well CONGRATS! You were chosen as the Grand Prize Winner!
You have won the following:
  • Round-trip economy airfare for 2 from Washington Dulles International Airport on Ethiopian Airlines to Nairobi, Kenya
  • Kenyan Safari for 2

If you would like to accept your prize, please respond to this email. You will also need to fill out the attached affidavit and fax back.
 *ATTENTION: according to our rules and regulations you will have 3 days from the timestamp on this original email, to claim your prize.  If we do not receive any contact from you within 3 days you automatically forfeit your winnings and we will choose another winner.
 Congratulations!

Melinda Petrow 
Marketing and PR Manager
Fandango, Inc.
12200 W. Olympic Blvd., Suite 400
Los Angeles, CA 90064

1 comment:

  1. Wow Jax, that is fantastic! I am almost speechless, so I can only imagine how thrilled you must be. I am so incredibly excited for you!!! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete