Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Review: Maybelline Superstay 24 Color

I am a Bzz agent and the new campaign I have right now is the Maybelline Superstay 24 Color. It comes in 30 different shades, so there is something for everyone. Bzz agent sent me 4 different shades, and I know I posted a photo of Angela wearing one of them. Since none of the colors sent to me would work for dance, I went out to Rite Aid and bought one in All Day Cherry.

This past weekend was dance competition and the perfect time for me to try out the Maybelline Superstay 24 color on Angela to see how long it would last. It does last for hours. A lot of our dance moms have bought the Maybelline Superstay 24 Color for their kids, because it is so easy to apply, lasts a long time, and comes in the colors we need.

According to the Maybelline Website
• Micro-Flex formula glides on and looks gorgeous all day                             
• No crumbling, no caking, no fading, no feathering, no transferring
• 2-step lipcolor in one pack
• 30 long-lasting shades

 


The funny thing is, we all picked up the same shade of the Maybelline....and no, I don't have one of me putting on Angela's. I am the photographer..... Both our older kids and our little kids use the Maybelline Superstay 24 Color and will continue to use it throughout our dance competition season. We love it!

I would love to see a bright red color made especially for dancers....called something like Dancer Red or Competition Red. This would make it easier for all of us to remember and to make sure we all got the same shade.

No comments:

Post a Comment