Saturday, May 11, 2013

Review: Cottonelle Toliet Tissue and Flushable Wipes

As a member of Crowdtap, I was given the opportunity to try Cottonelle Toliet Tissue and also the Flushable Wipes. Both items are part of Cottonelle's Clean Care Campaign. I'm sure you've seen at least one of the Test Your Cleaning Logic commercials. Most of them are quite funny.

I was also given Cotonnelle Toliet Tissue and Cottonelle Flushable Wipes to give to friends. I gave one set to my neighbor Dawn and the other set to my neighbor Tracey. Both were very appreciative and couldn't wait to try them.

 
My family really likes the Cottonelle Flushable wipes, and I know I'll continue to buy them. They are the right size, shape, and don't smell funny. The other brand of flushable wipes we've tried, the family didn't like.

I haven't heard back from either Dawn or Tracey, but family emergencies have kept me away the last week or so.

Cottonelle is giving away 4 $10,000 bathroom makeovers, and go HERE to enter. I hope someone I know wins, and boy this would be a great win for me. Our master bathroom does need some serious help.

No comments:

Post a Comment