Thursday, September 27, 2012

What Are we Celebrating Today --- 9/27/2012?

This just isn't my day. I still itch sooo bad, and I'm not sleeping well either.....and I have sooo much to do. I can't concentrate very well either, not with the meds in my system.
So.....what are we celebrating......
1). Crush A Can Day: I think I'm going to be celebrating this one. I may crush lots and lots of cans today, so I can get rid of some frustration. That's what this holday seems to be for.
2). Google's Birthday: Happy Birthday Google!! If you go to their main page, you'll even see a google cake.
3). Ancestor Appreciation Day: This is the holiday to celebrate your ancestors and appreciate them. Start by researching your family history....maybe you have someone famous related to you.
4). National Thank You Day: Today is the day to go out and say thank-you....the thanks can be for something as small as passing the salt...or the compliment someone pays you. In my case, THANK YOU to all my Gather friends for reading and commenting on my articles and photos, especially the ones where I'm learning to write poetry and the Crowdtap challenges (oh, I have some of those to deal with....).
5). World Tourism Day: World Tourism Day (WTD) 2012 is being held under the theme Tourism & Sustainable Energy: Powering Sustainable Development. Official celebrations will take place in Maspalomas, Spain (Sept 27). This year’s theme aims to highlight tourism’s role in a brighter energy future; a future in which the world’s entire population has access to modern, efficient and affordable energy services For more information go to the website.

No comments:

Post a Comment